Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ways to Give!!

Thank you for your interest in helping raise money and awareness to this very fixable problem! Some have already sent money, and to you I say, THANK YOU!!!

***NOTE: I haven't totally figured out how to get this to get you a tax deductible reciept. If you don't itemize your deductions, don't worry about it. If you do, please stand by. I'm talking to a few people to help me out (i.e. Converge PacWest, a local Converge church, and New Covenant Church in Fresno).

If you want to send money here are a few ways.

1) a check can be sent to me at my address:
Steven Swihart
608 Davis Ave
Nampa, ID 83651

2) Paypal (no, you do not need a paypal acct, just a bank acct)
-Go to www.paypal.com
-Click on "send money"
-Enter the amount
-Click on "friends and family"
-Follow to the next step to enter my email address: s4swihart@gmail.com in the "to" line.
-You've got it from here

3)Find me at work or church and give it to me in person. I'll take a hug to (to take to the people for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment